Quick. Simple. Personal.
First-time homebuyers are provided down payment, closing cost and repair assistance if earnings are at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI) for households purchasing or constructing homes in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
Single Family Housing
Guaranteed Loan Program
This program assists approved lenders in providing low and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas.
Open the door to homeownership, even if you do not have enough money saved for down payment and closing costs. Our HBA Program can help you buy a home with a minimum investment of $1,000.
Helping you find your dream home.
How it works.
Take a few minutes to fill out our secure online application. Through straightforward questions, we’ll accurately capture your unique financial situation and take the guesswork out of your house price point. Once submitted, you will be contacted by one of our personal lenders who will walk you through your options and next steps.
Who can pre-qualify?
Anyone! Pre-qualifying is simply the first step in the process of buying a house. It’s where you provide a snapshot of your financial situation and receive an ideal price point and mortgage payment for your home.
Why Exchange Bank?
Our lenders love nothing more than helping you find the perfect home that doesn’t break your bank account. To ensure unparalleled service, you work with the same lender from start to finish. Meet with them, call them up, whatever you need to put you at ease through the homebuying process.
Get a head start on your mortgage today!
When you’re buying a home, you’ve got a lot on your mind – you might be anxious, overwhelmed, excited … maybe a little of everything?
At Exchange Bank, we’re busy dreaming up ways to make purchasing a home simple and streamlined. So we’ve put together a comprehensive Homebuyer’s Checklist with everything you need to get started!
Competitive tiered APY with minimum average balances.* $2,499.99 or less (APY: 0.15%) | $2,500.00 to $9,999.99 (APY: 0.25%) | $10,000.00 to 19,999.99 (APY: 0.35%) | $20,000.00 and up (APY: 0.40%).
Must have a Direct Deposit (Payroll or Social Social Security)
*$1,000 minimum opening deposit. This Account is an interest bearing account. The Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change after account opening. The Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are current as of the date of this publication. Fees may be charged to the account, which could reduce earnings. Offer may expire without notice. Average Daily Balance. The Average Daily Balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. If the minimum Average Daily Balance is not maintained, account fees may be assessed. Contact an Exchange Bank for details. The Platinum Checking account is a tiered interest rate account. Contact Exchange Bank for details regarding minimum average daily balance and additional tier interest rates on the Platinum Checking Account. The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Platinum Checking is available as a stand alone product in Lincoln, Omaha and Salina Branches only.
Per Statement Cycle requirements:
*Must sign up for E-Statements to receive a $10 one-time bonus. (This can expire without notice).
**Direct Deposit must be deposited into the Platinum Checking Account within 90 days to be eligible for the one-time cash bonus. Direct Deposit must be recurring.
Referral Bonus requirements:
***To qualify for the referral bonus, you must meet all Referral requirements:
You must currently have an active Account with Exchange Bank. Your referred friend must open and fund a new Checking Account with new funds. New Funds are defined as funds that did not originate from another Exchange Bank account. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Customer will not earn a Referral Bonus if they refer themselves and open multiple accounts with Exchange Bank. An Eligible Referred Friend will not earn a Referral Bonus if the Eligible Recipient has or had an existing funded Exchange Bank account or is declined. Referred Friends are only eligible for one Referral Bonus regardless of whether they open and fund multiple accounts. Must be new funds to receive Refer-a-Friend credit. The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Exchange Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
1. Must be approved for an Exchange Bank Pre-Qualification during the month of February 2022.
2. Must close on loan by August 28, 2022.
3. Home loan must be with a mortgage lender from Exchange Bank Kearney or Gibbon Branches.
4. Must own residence for refinancing.
5. Must be owner occupied residence – no investment properties.
6. Exchange Bank’s Furniture February promotional is done in partnership with Slumberland Furniture and the value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS. The recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Exchange Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
7. The $1,000 Gift Card/Store Credit can only be used in Slumberland Furniture’s Kearney, Grand Island and Columbus locations.
8. Buyers’ name and phone number will be provided to Slumberland Furniture for the purpose of applying the $1,000 store credit. At loan closing a $1,000 gift card will be given to buyers. Gift card is not necessary to make purchases at Slumberland Furniture.
9. Participation in Exchange Bank’s Furniture February promotional disqualifies applicants from the Exchange Bank $150.00 cash bonus incentive.
10. Some restrictions apply. See an Exchange Bank Home Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details.
11. Offer subject to credit approval.
Restrictions apply. See a Exchange Bank Home Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details.